Wednesday, January 2

Heyo!

Hope everyone had a good New Year's -- if you were smart you stayed close with friends and avoided the outside world filled with amateurish revelers. We had a smashing night with a few select people of distinction and some tasty hors d'oeuvres: Italian spring rolls, tortilla espanola, meatballs in tomato sauce, and two giant bags of frozen dumplings from my favorite place in Chinatown.

The dumplings were the big hit -- at one point the partygoers were chanting loudly for another batch and I was forced to comply, lest they riot. And at 30 for $5, these dumplings definitely packed the biggest impact for the cheapest price.

Check out more from JDiz over at Hometown Hangover.

Selected pictures from Scott below:







2 comments:

JDizzle said...

OMG! I need dumplings stat! I'm going through withdraw.

turkey said...

I actually ordered dumplings on New Years Day from the local Chinese joint and it was utterly sad...if only Wendy hadn't alerted the rest of the party that the dumplings were done, then maybe I'd have had my fill....