Wednesday, December 19

2008 Top 10 of everything

In no particular order, my favorite things this year:

1. Darjeeling Limited
Where can I get some over-the-counter painkillers?

1a. Hotel Chevalier
Natalie, such a cute tuchus!

2. M.I.A - Paper Planes
Some I murder, some I let go.

3. No Country for Old Men
What business is that of yours, Friend-O?

4. Momofuku Ssam Bar
9 people, 1 pork butt, 24 oysters, and massive amounts of kimchi

5. Lost season finale
flash-FORWARD?!

6. Every single moment of Friday Night Lights, season 1
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

7. Hanco banh mi, no mayo, extra spicy
Any closer to my house, it would be in my basement

8. "Cult of Personality," Guitar Hero
Channeling my inner Vernon Reid, on 'medium' at least

9. 30 Rock
Help me Liz Lemon, you're my only hope!

10. Stevie Wonder live, guest appearance: Prince
There's a ribbon in the sky...

No comments: