Friday, November 2

Tag -- I'm It

pop-o-matic "tagged" me; here is what I have to do:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here we go...

1. I once spent more than 3 hours and $400 in pursuit of a slice of pizza

2. My trademark toast is "Art Vandalay"

3. My job this year included interviews with Peter Gabriel and Archbishop Desmond Tutu

4. I am a Guitar Hero

5. Last month I wore two unmatched shoes to work -- twice

6. Adam Goldberg is no friend of mine

7. I am a master of karate and friendship for everyone (except Adam Goldberg)

No comments: