Wednesday, August 1

Summer Doldrums

I know that my absence over these last few weeks has caused an outcry in the blogosphere that has shaken the Interwebs to its very core. Yeah, well, sorry about that but when cotton is high and the fish are jumping, my blogging schedule tends to sloooooow waaaaaaay dooooooown.

Do you remember life before mobile phones? Yeah, me either.

But I had a little taste of the life less cellular during a blissful few days on Ocracoke Island, North Carolina.

At first, I was angry at T-Mobile for preventing me from communicating with the outside world. Then, as I relaxed into a quiet routine of sun, sand, and liver toxification, I realized something: Those call-dropping, no-cell-tower-building douchebags did me a favor.



Above: "Serenity now! No, wait, not now -- Now."



Sugar Mandela and one of her Dew Drops shoot the 'Splish Splash' video

3 comments:

JenniB said...

I am so happy to have you back in the blogging game!! I seriously love those pictures!!! Can you find a way to put this dew drop in the video??

Miss you guys so much.

Jeff said...

I miss that porch.

JDizzle said...

Looks like a blast!