Wednesday, August 8

Into each life some rain must fall

Some days more than others.

Kelly woke up at 5 this morning in the middle of a huge thunderstorm and watched an inch of water flood into our basement. I woke up at 6 and found her downstairs. I asked her what she was doing.

"I'm stranded in the flood, watching General Hospital!"

The NY subways are totally effed up. It's starting to look like a good day to work from the home office.

Links:

The epicenter of delicious Latin food that is the Red Hook Ball Fields is in danger of being closed down -- again -- by those fat cats at City Hall. Screw you, fat cats!

An airline passenger hides a monkey in his ponytail, is discovered, chaos ensues. Sometimes this blog just writes itself.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

tell kelly I'm on my way by canoe and should be there in time for Bev.