Tuesday, July 10

Let me Schlub you the right way

Friend of a friend Max Gross wrote this article for the New York Post about how Seth Rogen's star turn in 'Knocked Up' is making schlubby sexy.
Because of Seth Rogen, I’m so getting laid.

Suddenly, dieting and grooming don’t seem so important. Lovable geeks, particularly those with razor wits and difficulties with condoms, can still get a babe like Katherine Heigl.

At a recent screening, a co-worker of mine heard two knockouts discussing Rogen’s charms. “That’s what I need,” one said. “A dependable loser.”

Ladies, look no further!
Gross hit Bryant Park to see if the Rogen effect was as strong in practice as it is in theory. And what do you know -- he got digits the discerning woman in this photo.
“He’s kind of like Jack Black, which is what I like,” says Nicole Herold, an extraordinarily beautiful blond-haired actress and model when asked about Rogen. “I mean, people use what they have - it’s not about looks.”

I shyly ask for her number.

“Sure,” she says.

Thank you, Seth! You’ve won one for the schlubs.
As a happy postscript to this story, immediately after it was published my friend was talking to a female coworker who loved Rogen in 'Knocked Up.' My friend set up his coworker and Max, and several weeks later they're still going out!

No comments: