Wednesday, February 8

New and Improved

A bit of admin, I've made some changes to the sidebar using data from del.icio.us, a Web bookmarking service that is invaluable when you spend as much time surfing as I do.

You can now listen to the MP3s that I find on music blogs like Soul Sides, just click on the triangular 'play' icon and the music will play while you're browsing Monkeydaemon.

There's also a link to the recipes I've bookmarked (you'll notice these tend to arrive on Wednesday aka "New York Times Food Section Day"). And further down, you can see the various 'tags' I've assigned via del.icio.us.

If you're a geek like me you might want to suscribe to my MP3 feed list via iTunes. Just paste this link into the iTunes podcast section.

Or you could just ignore all of that...

No comments: